that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kitchen Stuff

I thought that I would share some of my new kitchen things. I did really awesome on my grocery shopping trip this week, and came in under budget, so I was able to buy some new pans.
I have been wanting to try some cheesecakes, but I didn't have the springform pan to make them in.  The other dish I just wanted...thought it would be nice to have for another dish I want to make.
My other new items...these I got for my birthday are

Some decorater tips and bags. I really love those disposable bags. I have become interested in decorating cakes. I am by no means an expert, but I hope to take some classes to learn how to decorate better. I also want to learn how to work with fondant. Fondant just makes a cake look so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment