that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Randomness


Looks like we are moving, doesn't it? Nope, not yet. This was our great deals that we got at our stores case lot sale. Being overseas, I oftentimes think we don't get a lot of great deals. But we hit the jackpot this time. We got Captain Crunch cereal for 99 CENTS a box. Now for us that was a GREAT deal. The kids were really excited, because it is the Berry kind!  We got 28 boxes of Captain crunch plus more boxes of other cereal, and some other food items.  We got all this for about $129 dollars! I love great deals!


I finally learned how to do oragami!  I have wanted to learn how to make oragami, but had never been able to do it. A friend of mine showed me how to make these oragami boxes. Might come in handy at Christmas!


Our kids got to make some bread at our homeschool group. They had such fun and enjoyed eating the bread they had made.

Well that's all for the randomness post...Oh one more thing...can you guess what this is? I'll tell you in my next post!!! The Japanese amaze me sometime...they can make something out of anything!




4 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds likke you got some really good deals! That's great!

    I love the oragami boxes! I think oragami is so neat! If you learn some more, maybe you could share 'how to' on your blog? I would love to be able to do it.

    Your new blog look is pretty btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting a great deal too. Nice post of random things! I have a feeling that picture is some sort of dung used as fuel? Not sure, but when we were in India they used the cow droppings as fuel and lined them up everywhere to dry. They looked familiar to your picture but more flat. curious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love a good deal!!

    Your oragami boxes are very cool! Great idea for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by ladies! I enjoy all the comments. I will definitely try to do an oragami demo sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete