that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, January 4, 2012


We went for a drive the other day, looking for a natural health food store...I was looking
for an item that we didn't find. But we had a good time seeing another part of the island that we had never seen, and also making some great memories going around asking for a product that apparently the Japanese do not use or have never heard of. It was somewhat embarassing and somewhat funny. I think we will laugh at ourselves one day! Anyways we found this cute little organic natural foods store, and so since we were there, I had to try their Apple Juice and we got the kids some Apple snacks. The juice was DELICIOUS! Tho I think I paid about $2.50 to $3.00 for it...with the yen exchange and all...and you know what? I would buy it again, it was that good. The opinions on the apple fruit snacks were divided.







This is one of our favorite fast food places here. I know it's American, but I had never eaten at one in the states. The food is delicious. I couldn't resist taking a picture of the A&W van.

 
This is another place to eat.


Some pictures of our drive.
We ended up at a grocery store, where we tried these delicious treats.
So yummy! One had chocolate in it, and another had what seemed to be cream cheese. It was a great treat. When we try stuff like this, we usually pick out some and then we all try a small bite of each. That way we all get to try a little bit of different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment