that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, August 28, 2012


Well, it is time for a new school year. The summer has flown by and it is almost time to start school. We have almost all our books. I still need to get one more set of books. I want to start a new feature on my blog and I am calling it Homeschool Moments.  I am planning to have a monthly linkup for all us homeschool moms to feature some of what our homeschoolers are doing in school, and to share any creative ideas we might have.

Another feature I am adding...also a monthly feature...is a game review. We love to play games, so I am planning to feature a game and our thoughts on the game. I think I will let some of the kids join in on the review.

The next feature is a blog link up. I saw that on another blog, and would like to try it on my blog. Maybe this will be twice monthly or monthly.

This one isn't so new, but I would like to have this weekly, but might be less, is a Good Reads post, where I post links to some good blog posts out there.

That's all for now. I would love any feedback on these ideas and if there is something you might like to see on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: