that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Relaxing Day

I was so blessed yesterday to have a relaxing day. This has been a long week that went by quickly...an oxymoron right? Well yesterday my oldest got his schoolwork done in record time, and we were able to have some fun. The kids played in a new tent and in the indoor ball pit. The youngest took his nap, and I even got to read. So nice. And there even was little fighting. I am currently reading a book that I have had for a while. It is called REVOLUTION IN WORLD MISSIONS by K.P. Yohannan.  If you would like to read it you can get a free copy at http://www.gfa.org/offer/freebook/. Really puts missions in a whole new light.
Have a great weekend!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment