that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Organization and Cleaning

Today is a cleaning day as well as a homeschool and baking day. So far I made muffins and am baking bread. I have to say that a newly cleaned house just makes me so happy. I have come to learn that when I stay up a little later in the evening and prepare our school lesson for the next day and have the house all cleaned and ready to go, that we have a much better day and it just makes me happy to see a clean house. But there are always days for catching up on cleaning and organizing. And today is one of those days. Boy how I love a clean house! And the smell of fresh bread is always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment