that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, December 18, 2010

On the Beach

What a great day. We spent the evening at the beach eating ice cream. I love the evenings when we are able to end the day at the beach. There was a beautiful sunset that would have made some great pictures, but I didn't have my camera with me. There were clouds and the sun was shining thru them and there was this rock jutting out of the ocean. Made me think of the verse that talks about God being our rock. You know we always hear about God being our rock and our refuge in a storm, and it just would have made a great picture to go along with any of the scripture verses. It almost is like God's creation just speaks of Him sometimes.
I think that this is a great verse...
The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork.
Psalm 19:1

No comments:

Post a Comment