that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Late Christmas Post

I thought that I would share some pictures from the holidays....Our church here had a cookie exchange for the woman of the church. It was my first cookie exchange and I totally loved it. All the woman who came baked 4 dozen cookies, and then we had a lovely dinner with yummy food that the woman brought. Then we had a devotional and then exchanged our cookies. All the cookies were laid out on the table and we went in a circle around the table taking one cookie from each plate and kept going until they were all gone. These are just some of the cookies that we brought home. If you have never had one of these at your church, it would be a great thing to try.
                                    These are some of the cookies that we brought home 
                                          These are the cookies I made for the exchange


                                           Made these cupcakes for our family....
              I also made chocolate gingerbread cookies...it was my first time making this recipe
     Then my daughter and I decorated them...not too bad for the first time making this recipe!
                                                           And finally...our Christmas Ham
Hope that you all had a great holiday!

1 comment:

  1. The cookie exchange sounds wonderful. I love how your church had a devotional time with it as well; feeding you spiritually while feeding you with goodies too. Looks like you made some yummy things for Christmas. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete