that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Another Post on Books

I am hoping to start/finish reading some books this year. I have a really bad habit of starting a book and then not finishing it. So I thought that I would share some of these books. And just a plug...I love ordering books off of Amazon. They have a lot of good books that I think are harder to find in a regular bookstore and a lot of the books have free shipping...I love free shipping!
So here goes my book list...

Don't Make Me Count to Three!
by Ginger Plowman

Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends
by Sarah, Stephen, and Grace Mally

Love & Respect
by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs

Created To Be His Help Meet
by Debi Pearl

Anne of Green Gables
by L.M. Montgomery
(I want to read this one with my little girl)

I am also a huge fan of the books by Beverly Lewis...but alas her next book isn't out yet. Well that is my list...hopefully I will finish them this year!  :)
I would love to hear what anyone else out there is reading. I find a lot of the books I buy on other blogs or web sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment