that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cold Weather

Well it has been a cold winter here for us. It has gotten down into the 40's. I know, I know for all you snow bound people out there, you say 40...that is a heat wave!  But for us here it is cold. We came from the midwest before we came here, and so when we first got here...well I laughed at the coats and boots I saw in the "winter".  Where we came from it was so cold somedays that you didn't even want to go out your front door. But now that we have been here a couple of years...well 40 degrees seems cold. We can't wait for the weather to heat up so that we can go to the beach...and play in the water. The other day the kids and I went to the store and they got to buy stuff from the 100 yen section. They thought that was great. My son bought these and then dumped them on his plate. I had a good laugh looking at it. He looked like he had a pile of tater tots. And for a two year old that is a LOT of food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment