that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Monday, September 17, 2012




Its a rainy day here. I love rainy mondays. It makes me feel like staying in and doing lots of school, and baking and crafts. I am crocheting some small baby blankets for my daughter for her baby dolls for Christmas. We have really gotten into the fun of making homemade Christmas gifts. I am trying to think of some gifts that the kids can make for each other. Something that each child will enjoy receiving. I haven't thought of anything yet. Any ideas??? I would love some suggestions. I have ideas of things that hubby and I can make for the kids.
I was suppose to make three apples pies on Friday, but only eneded up making one. Today is turning into my baking day. I made peanut butter cookies, and I am hoping to make some more cookies plus an apple pie. My oldest son is always willing to help peel the apples for some apple pie.  :)
Dinner is going to be stew and homemade apple pie. I love hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream melting over it. Yum! I can't wait for dinner.
How is everyone's week starting?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had peanut butter cookies in YEARS! They sound delicious :)

    ReplyDelete