that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Link

I know I have been sharing a lot of links lately, but I found a great post that I had to share. The post is called Large family dynamics  over at Large Family Mothering. I like to hear when Mothers are thankful to be at home and thankful to have a large family. It is truly refreshing in this day and age when Motherhood is often put down, and raising our own children can often be looked down upon. I hope you go over and read the post. http://ladyofvirtue.blogspot.com/2011/06/large-family-dynamics.html#comment-form

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing family! I can't imagine being a mother to that many children ; being a grandmother while having young ones of your own. What an incredible faith too.

    ReplyDelete