that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer!!!

School's out! School's out! Teacher let the monkey out!!!!
Ok...Ok... I am super excited that my 1st grader has finished his school for this year!!!!!!!
We finished two and a half weeks earlier than we had expected, and this gives us a little extra summer time. Yipee!!!!!!!!!! My oldest is still finishing up, but hopefully he will be done next week.
Our kids are so excited for the Cars 2 movie to come out. Since we are over here, we have to wait a little longer for the movie theatre to show it here. I think we are going to go see it in the Japanese movie theatre this time. So that will be fun. They are getting out all their Cars toys to play with...yes my first grader still plays with his Cars toys...which I am very thankful for since they are so expensive.  :)
Now it's time to start planning summer activities for the kids. I am thinking backyard pool, and playdough. Maybe some movies and popcorn.
How is your summer going?

No comments:

Post a Comment