that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Monday, May 21, 2012

Puzzle


This is a neat little puzzle that I found at the store the other day. It was on sale for 75% off.
It caught my eye because of the ocean picture. But the coolest part is, is that when you are finished with the puzzle and you don't want it any more, you can soak the puzzle pieces and plant them and wildflowers will grow. The puzzle pieces are imbedded with flower seeds. Now, do we put the puzzle together or plant it???? 

3 comments:

  1. So I've been on your blog enough to know you are serious - but I'm still thinking that sounds so off the wall! Puzzle pieces you plant that become wildflowers!! Wow. I wonder what the shelf life is, so that you can get the most out of the puzzle play, and after x amount of months plant them? have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey,
    It does sound weird doesn't it. I took quite a few looks at the box, thinking there was no way there were flower seeds in the puzzle pieces. It's a 500 piece puzzle, so I figure we will either put it together once and then probably plant the seeds.
    Hi Tea, glad you stopped by. :)

    ReplyDelete