that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Snake!

So I am in the bedroom with the baby this morning and my daughter comes in and says, "there's a snake outside". Now over here snakes are not something to take lightly...we have habus which are VERY poisonous. But we had been playing with a fake wooden snake, so I asked our daughter if they had put the wooden snake outside...I thought they were trying to play a joke on me. She says no, they didn't put the snake out side. So I hurry outside because one of our sons is out there, and knowing him he would walk up and take a look at the snake. I get outside and ask where the snake is. The kids point to the bench. I don't see a snake. So the kids point out the snake...it turns out to be quite a different looking red catapillar.  :)  At least they were cautious!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Little explorers learning about their world ;) cute story.

    ReplyDelete