that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

Titus 2:4-5

Friday, May 6, 2011

Delicious Dinner

Sometime ago I had started to put dinner meals up, but I only did it once. So I thought that I would share again. This past week for dinner we had:
Chili...in the crockpot
Beef Stew and Rice
Mexican Lasagna (Enchilada Casserole)
Soup...Alphabet Soup, Cream of Potato, and Bacon and Beans
with fresh Homemade Bread
Brunschetta Chicken and Fettuccine Alfredo
Today I am going to make lumpia...I make a lot and freeze it and we get to have it quite a few  times. It goes great with fried rice. The brunschetta chicken....was SO good and SO easy to make. Delicious. I got it out of the Taste of Home cookbook. Here is a link I found to it online
http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Bruschetta-Chicken-2
The recipe called for fresh basil, but I used dried, and it was just fine.
Here is a link to the Fettuccine Alfredo
http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Fettuccine-Alfredo-2
I used a blend of grated cheese as I could not find Romano cheese all by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment